How often do you say to yourself, “I wish I had more time?”
Or maybe your plate is so full you aren’t even sure where to spend your time?
These thoughts creep in when there isn’t a clear agenda or set of goals
for the day or week or even year.
These thoughts can creep in when you are going it alone.
These thoughts can creep in when you haven’t “fed yourself” with outside mentoring.
That’s why, once a year, I deliver a full-day live fundraising workshop to FEED you.
On April 5 join me here in Minneapolis, MN to Ignite Your Fundraising Results
What I have in store for you:
- Networking opportunities for you to connect with other Executive and Development Directors.
- Learn to balance the load or deal with the many plates you juggle each day.
- Learn my “special sauce” and best practices for helping others like you raise nearly $300 million from individuals.
- 10 strategies to exceed your fundraising goals this year.
Here’s a Sneak Peek at my Best Practices:
- People give more money when they feel connected to one person – and it’s not a board member!
- Talking about money helps you raise more money.
- Don’t focus on the wrong data—Use the right numbers to grow!
This is YOUR day. To network, to plan and most importantly, to re-charge. Join my fundraising workshop!
Together let’s Ignite YOUR Fundraising Results!