Many of the best articles, videos, and information I come across each week I share with my Twitter network. Since I know some of my blog readers are not Twitter followers, here are a few of my recent Tweets with some great sites or tools for fundraising professionals:
- Slides & highlights from webinar on high net worth donors. RT @guidestarusa
- Easy to understand & implement: 7 Simple Questions for Your Social Media Plan. RT @TheRitterGroup
- Tying together direct mail + web using PURLs RT @TheDMailMan
- Good read for #nonrprofits: 7 Things Your Organization Must Do Because of Social Media. RT @jeanlucr @xanpearson
- 86% of #nonprofits have Facebook presence, 60% on Twitter. NTEN’s socmedia report. RT @SmartNonprofits
- Spreadsheet Aerobics: Actionable Measurement for Social Media. Think about it for donor data too! from @kanter
In case you didn’t know, you don’t have to be a Twitter follower to access my tweets. You can set up my updates to be sent to you via RSS feed OR just check out my Twitter page occasionally to see what I’ve been sharing.
If you are a follower, send me a DM! I’d love to connect with you.