- This event has passed.
Member Webinar: Crowdfunding 101- How (&Why) to add This Essential Tool to Your Fundraising
Thursday, February 18, 2016 , 11:00 am CST - 12:00 pm CST
Speaker: Dana Ostomel [su_button url=”https://ignitedfundraising.com/product/live-webinar-crowdfunding-101/” style=”flat” background=”#3F2B55″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#Ffffff”]$48 for Non-Members[/su_button]
This webinar is free for Members. Want to join? Learn more.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”3/4″]You’ve probably heard the buzz around “crowdfunding.” But what is it, and how does it work? In our February member’s webinar you can learn how you can incorporate crowdfunding to raise the bar on your fundraising initiatives. The timing is perfect as you prepare for Spring benefits! Please join us for a lively discussion with Deposit a Gift, the go-to crowdfunding site for nonprofits, schools, and religious organizations.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why crowdfunding is important for your organization
- How to incorporate crowdfunding into your existing fundraising mix
- What types of campaigns crowdfunding can be most effective for
- What other objectives can it help you achieve beyond just making the thermometer rise
- Best practices for setting up and marketing your campaign
- Strategies to energize your community and galvanize an even wider audience
About Our Speaker: Dana Ostomel is the founder of Deposit a Gift, the crowdfunding platform that lets you raise money for anything that matters to you. Use it to raise money for any organizational or personal need, from charity to school fundraising, memorial funds, medical bills, disaster relief, or crowdfunding a personal project.
Deposit a Gift is different from other nonprofit and personal fundraising platforms because it lets users customize the look and feel of their campaign, it has an integrated ticket sales functionality and the team is very hands-on with new users.